As a subscriber to Search Answers you are going to be part of a non-religious, non-denominational, non-political platform for those who are in pursuit of the Truth that is uncaused, unchanging. It is a platform with a mission to help people, irrespective of their faith, cultural background and upbringing, find answers to the fundamental questions of life. Like most online forums, Search Answers has some basic rules to ensure we have a healthy and safe environment for expressing our views and opinions.
We request your coopearation to abide by these rules when using the Search Answers platform :
- Treat your fellow participants with respect.
- Insulting, condescending, or abusive words will not be tolerated.
- Do not harass other participants.
- Polite debate is welcome as long as you are discussing the ideas, views, opinions and not attacking the person.
- Search Answers is a global forum with participants from many different cultures and backgrounds.
- Be kind, thoughtful, and open-minded when discussing race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or controversial topics since others may have differing perspectives.
- Please present the Truth in love without diluting the Truth or compromising any rule.
Post appropriate content.
- You are requested not to post inappropriate (e.g., vulgar, pornographic or obscene) content. This will result in cancellation of your membership.
- Do not post copyrighted content.
- If you are using any quotation or content which is licesnced for reuse, please give the source refence.
- Do not advertise or promote outside products, events or organisations.
- Do not spam the forums with repetitive content.
Posts, Answers or Comments that violate this Code may be deleted or made invisible to other participants by the forum moderator.
Participants who repeatedly break these Codes may lose access to the Search Answers site.
If someone is violating the Code of Conduct, you can report them by contacting Seacrh Answers support at firstname.lastname@example.org